Monday, June 05, 2006


The weather was not as nice as I expected, but still it feels comfortable. Maybe it is not the right time, not much layering of colors to be seen. Although no ferris wheel and merry-go-round, but I can feel that this is the place that you are looking for. All of a sudden, I feel so calm and free. I finally realize that is you I desired. Wish someday you could walk with me on the path. I believe the day will come. I believe, because I am sure of it.

Never know that it could be so tranquil at nite. The street could be so wide. So even I can imagine it. Imagine that me being a real princess. I have been given no thought to tomorrow. But at this moment.....I am sure I could fly........................fly somewhere where I always want to be........

" Everybody must have a dream, a dream to keep you carry on....".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home