Sunday, June 04, 2006

That nite was just as a surprise to me as it was to you...but being with you is like going to a place that I've never been before and after you fell asleep, I just lay there....staring up at the cheap glow in the dark stars that you have stuck on your ceiling.....and after awhile...there just started forming a pattern....This weird glow in the dark pattern that linked together our entire relationship....and for the first time...everything seems clear to me.....like one logical progression.....It felt that you and I are the greatest plan ever made and I have nothing to do with it.....Being with you made me feel that maybe I don't have to keep planning anymore.......because it felt like I was actually living......And for once in my life, I wouldn't have to work so hard of being happy......That it could just happen....nothing would ever hurt me as much as your reaction to that same experience.....What??!!....you want to go hang out at the library and pretend like nuthing happened??!!.....I can't do that.....Look...you don't have to say anything....I have to go......

I love you!!...and I'm not goin anywhere....I'm staying here with you.....Everything that you've said about that nite....I felt it too!!!.......and it scared me....I was scare to lose you...but I was even more scared to let myself love you....because every time that I let love in.....somebody comes along and takes it away .....and it's just hurt so bad....but I'm tired of being afraid.....I love you!

What about 6 months from now??....how would I know that you will be happy then??....

Well, how would I know you'll be happy??....I mean how would we know anything??...how would we know that the plane is not goin to crash??....I need you....and that is really a hard things for me to except....That it is lots easier imagining my life without you.....I wana do everything with you.....I wana spend and share my life with you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home