Thursday, December 06, 2007

Does Love Need a Reason??

This is really a very good one & heart touching...

Man: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

Lady: I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you ..

Man: You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like
me
? How can you say you love me?

Lady: I really don't know the reason, but I really love you.

Man: No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's girlfriend can tell him why she loves him but not you!

Lady: Ok.. ok!!! Because you are handsome, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are
thoughtful
, because of your smile, because of your every movements..


Unfortunately, a few days later, the Man met with a serious accident resulting in permanent injuries. The Lady then placed a letter by his side, and here is the content:

Dearest,
Because
of your! sweet voice that! I love you... Now, can you talk?

No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,! because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now,there is no reason for me to love you any more.
Does love need a reason? Never! Therefore ,
I
still love you.! .. and will love u forever !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home